- Together with Michael and Philipp we thought about how to implement the measurement of two-time correlations in a neutral atom quantum simulator. The paper is published in Quantum Science and Technology 4, 024005 (2019), or on the arXiv:1806.01758.
- Anne-Sophie Walter, Design and Characterization of an UV-Lasersystem for Rydberg Experiments with Potassium, 2018
- Sarah Hirthe, A Laser for Two-Photon Rydberg Excitation of Potassium, 2018
- Marcel Duda, A Laser System for Cooling and Trapping Potassium-39, 2017
- Florian Wallner, Setup and Characterization of an Optical Lattice for Potassium Atoms, 2018
- Ina Flaucher, Implementation and Characterization of a Laser Set-up for Raman Cooling, 2018
- Philip Osterholz, Stabilisation of a Diode Laser to a High Finesse ULE Cavity, 2017